Thursday, July 18, 2013

Gearing up, 3rd APF Charm

Pretty Saundin is happily working on the gearing up roundabout, being greatly benefited by the increased drop rates from MSV LFR (Although not having elder charms to spend on bonus rolls I guess that evens out).  He is now 7 ilevels short of opening up the next wings, which I suspect will take another couple of weeks, unless I am very lucky win the second half of MSV this week.

Alternatively, AMR tells me thatI could go H farming, with still multiple upgrades that could be used to pull the pesky ilevel up, and one decent Valor upgrade I could buy this week if I cap ... Wait, I'm talking about capping Valor TWO WEEKS RUNNING? *eye bulge*. Crazy talk.

I also managed to nab my 3rd (Sad, sad fisher-altoholic) Ancient Pandaren Fishing Charm too, which is pretty awesome as it will come in most handy as I continue the Master of the Ways grind on yet another toon.

I'm pretty sure there should be some sort of achievement for completing that on say 5 toons - Saundin Ramsay has a nice ring to it! :) as well as pretty much indicating the amount of swearing that one does to get that!

2 comments:

  1. To be fair, I haven't completed five yet ... But you know what, I would, for a title like that :D ... I mean, I will anyway, but I would put effort into it!

    ReplyDelete