Friday, December 21, 2012

Pet Battling Goodness

...Yes, another post of pet battles. No I haven't done much else for some time, Lol.

My poor mage has been feeling like he has committed some serious transgression and been banished - I have had him parked in Tanaris, waiting for the seemingly eternally sunny days to be replaced by a sandstorm.  Of course, this wasn't just to make him feel even more inadequate, but because the Silithid Hatchling only appears then (a fact of which I am sure many of you already know).

When I finally logged in today fr the third time I think to check, and saw the glorious sand blowing across the hive area, I went to work.  My first half dozen at least were grey quality. I captured the first, then went about finding something a little less ... drab :D

I ended up with four rares I think, Rattlesnake, Sand Kitten, Stink Bug, and just as I was about to give up, a rare Silithid. Now that was a productive trip!

If you'll excuse me, I'm off to Azshara, in search of a blue Turquoise Turtle. Part of me says that anything that is blue-green by name should never appear in a grey or white version. I suspect that may be a little hopeful tho :)

No comments:

Post a Comment